Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my Foundation Portfolio.

Monday 20 February 2012

Research and Planning Feedback

I was instructed that it would not be possible to film my initial idea, so I had to alter what the content of my product would have been. By doing this, the sub-genre of action in the strong thriller genre that it is was removed.

The narrative of my product was actually made stronger by the removal of the action sequence idea.

I was also told that in the animatic, because I had indicated a 43 second long shot that the idea may have to be altered when it comes to creating the product. It is possible however that I can test how well the technique will work in my rough cut product.

No comments:

Post a Comment