Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my Foundation Portfolio.

Monday 20 February 2012

Creating Logos - Part One

To begin with I chose the name for my production company and a suitable text to associate it.
Next I began messing around with different paint brush effects to try and find one that could accompany my chosen text. My aim was to create an image that would have a retro look and appear as though it could have been handwritten on stained paper.
With the added effect the image immediately appeared enhanced, there was still some blank spaces though and despite that being part of my aim I needed to add something else. I chose an altered version of the first effect I used.

Because of this second effect I chose it made the stain and splatter an illusion that it was not created by one spill, so that adds to the aim of a retro look because multiple stains would infer that it had been neglected for longer. With this aim I also managed to create an image that looked professional too. The image below is the finished version of my production company logo. As a final touch I added a relatively dull background with parts of the color faded. The color the text and effects are complemented by the background color so the whole image is quite effective and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment