Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my Foundation Portfolio.

Thursday 19 January 2012

Research Into Distributors of Similar Products

Donnie Darko:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0246578/companycredits

Flower Films (II) is one of the production companies involved with the creation of Donnie Darko, other films that they have been involved in are:
50 First Dates
Charlie's Angels
Whip It

This shows that this specific production company makes Indie style films that differ from the usual blockbusters and are not what would be considered simple mind-numbing entertainment.
Despite alot of these films having quite a high budget, some don't so I think if I chose this company they could possibly be interested in producing my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment